Rilecart R-500 TS Semi-Automatic Binding Machine
About the Rilecart R-500 T.S. Semi-Automatic Binding Machine
Rilecart’s “Best Seller”, this simple semi-automatic machine is perfect for binding calendars and catalogues with Press Products’ Twin Wire®. The R-500 T.S. is easy to use and equipped with the new touchscreen control system. This machine is also easy to maintain and exceptionally sturdy and produces particularly high precision binding on small diameter products.
Advantages / Features
- Uses Press Products’ Twin Wire® spools 3:1” or 2:1” pitch (4:1” pitch on request).
- Great flexibility, 7 different Twin Wire® diameters can be used from 3/16” up to 9/16” with appropriate size tool sets.
- Maximum binding length is 500 mm. Minimum binding length is 50 mm.
- Maximum binding thickness is 11,5mm of pre-punched sheets.
- Can bind one length of Twin Wire®, or two identical for wall calendars, or up to ten for skip-binding.
- Microprocessor controlled with touchscreen.
- The machine operates electrically and pneumatically and must be connected to a compressed air supply.
- Machine speed is over 1500 cycle per hour.
- Effective productivity depends on operator skill and on the products’ features.
Please download a document of your choice by clicking on the links below: