Choosing the right cover and binding to showcase your organization’s image through your printed material can be challenging. There are many different binding styles to choose from. You may be familiar with plastic comb binding, spiral binding, thermal binding, or saddle stitching. All of these binding styles have a unique look and feel; which you may feel enhances your printed document. However, Twin Wire binding boasts several unique features that make it an excellent choice for binding documents and this might sway your selection.
- Professional Appearance – Twin Wire bindings have a cleaner, more tidy appearance than other binding options on the market. Twin Wire binding gives your reports, catalogues, and tenders an unparalleled professional look.
- 360 Degree Wrap – One of the great things about Twin Wire binding is that it offers a full 360-degree rotation for pages bound into your printed material. This means that the pages on the front side of the document can be flipped over onto the back side of the printed document without breaking the spine.
- Book opens flat and stays open – unlike glued or stitched books, eliminates frustration whilst working.
- Mix ‘n Match – Twin Wire binding combs are available in a number of different diameters and colours. As well as allowing different materials such as plastic covers, leather board and paper to be bound into the same document.
- Pages open in perfect horizontal register – not possible with spiral type binding.
- Aesthetic Appeal – The neat attractive Twin Wire binding system enhances the appearance of any publication.
- A wide range of uses – Twin Wire binding is a very versatile print finishing method that can be used for a variety of items. You can use this type of binding finish to neatly complete calendars as well as catalogues and diaries. Professional documents benefit from this type of binding and can be used for catalogues, reports, marketing materials, recipe books, annual reports and any printed working document.
Twin Wire binding is the method you should choose when looks matter. When you use Twin Wire print finishing, you’re taking the first step towards a more professional image, Press Products can help you with this solution and we have a team of experts who can guide you when it comes to technical terms, sizing, and applications. While you are discussing Twin Wire remember Press Products also supplies a full range of binding machinery from desktop machines to fully automatic binding machines.