Advantages / Features
- The machine is equipped with an automatic paper overlap regulator feeder system which is equipped with a misfeed sensor. If the paper sheets run out or if there is a break in the process, the machine will automatically stop to avoid damaging the rollers.
- The user friendly interface with colour touchscreen simplifies operation. This allows the operator to easily control paper sizes, overlapping and machine speeds. The operator is able to check the status of the job progress at any time via the interface.
- To ensure accurate temperature control, both the top and the bottom rollers are equipped with independent heating controls. This ensures that the heat is spread accurately and evenly during the lamination process.
- A pneumatic pressurizing system provides consistent roller pressure which can be adjusted as required.
- The pneumatic separating system automatically separates the laminated sheets.
- After separation the laminated sheets are collected by the paper jogger.
- The machine is fitted with an anti-curl device to avoid the curling of laminated sheets.
- Maximum Paper Width: 520mm
- Paper Thickness: 105-500g/m2
- Maximum Laminating speed: 0-25m/minute
- Gross Power: 13KW
- Total Weight: 1000kg
- Overall Dimensions: 3300 x 1150 x 1450mm