Advantages / Features
- Comes complete with: 15 sets of spine formers, tool kit, photo instruction manual and instructional DVD.
- Available in 6mm or 4:1 or .2475” pitch or 3:1 pitch
- Can insert coil into as many as 600 books / hour.
- Binding / Cut & Bend Capabilities: 8mm to 20mm coil diameters.
- Required 5 x 4mm oval punch hole (6.5 x 5.5mm for 3:1).
- Options available for 6 and 7mm diameters or larger diameters up to 30mm (please enquire).
- Minimum / Maximum Binding Edge: 5” (12.7cm) Minimum: 12” (30.5cm) Maximum: 17” (43cm) format also available.
- Offcut handling and disposal capability.
- Foot pedal actuated.
- Quick setup – no tools required for basic setup and changeover.
- Pitch changeover is simple and inexpensive
- Vertical book placement accommodating tabs or wider covers.
- Consistent simultaneous crimping of both coil ends.
- Low maintenance design means there is no need for service contracts.
- Can be interlined with the Plastikoil® New Concept Former for in-line coil manufacturing and automated insertion.